Subject: [PATCH 0/3] e1000: fix, two minor updates

From: "Kok, Auke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 14:39:13 -0800

Jeff,

Please pull:

git-pull git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 e1000

to receive one fix (patch 1) and 2 updates to the e1000 driver.

Cheers,

Auke

---
Summary:
Jesse Brandeburg <[email-masked]>: (1)
     e1000: fix shared interrupt warning message

Auke Kok <[email-masked]>: (2)
     e1000: allow ethtool to see link status when down
     e1000: remove obsolete custom pci_save_state code

---
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000.h         |    1 
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_ethtool.c |    2 -
 drivers/net/e1000/e1000_main.c    |   70 ++++----------------------------------
 3 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)

---
These patches appply against torvalds/linux-2.6 #master as of
commit 0187f221e96e3436d552c0c7143f183eb82fb658 ( Ben Dooks --
"[PATCH] s3c2410fb: fix un-initialised dev field")