Subject: [PATCH 0/9] I/OAT fixes

From: Chris Leech <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 18:22:38 -0800

Andrew Morton (1):
     I/OAT: warning fix

Chris Leech (6):
     ioatdma: Push pending transactions to hardware more frequently
     ioatdma: Remove the wrappers around read(bwl)/write(bwl) in ioatdma
     ioatdma: Remove the use of writeq from the ioatdma driver
     I/OAT: Add documentation for the tcp_dma_copybreak sysctl
     I/OAT: Add entries to MAINTAINERS for the DMA memcpy subsystem and ioatdma
     I/OAT: Only offload copies for TCP when there will be a context switch

Dan Aloni (1):
     I/OAT: fix I/OAT for kexec

Jeff Garzik (1):
     drivers/dma: handle sysfs errors

 Documentation/networking/ip-sysctl.txt |    6 +
 MAINTAINERS                            |   12 +++
 drivers/dma/dmaengine.c                |   22 +++++-
 drivers/dma/ioatdma.c                  |   81 ++++++++++++----------
 drivers/dma/ioatdma_io.h               |  118 ---------------------------------
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                         |   26 +++++--
 6 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 165 deletions(-)

--
Chris Leech <[email-masked]>
I/O Acceleration Technology Software Development
LAN Access Division / Digital Enterprise Group