Subject: Re: more iproute2 issues (not critical)

From: "Denys" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 05:31:03 +0300

Ooops, sorry, it seems my fault, no library exist on this system.
But i guess it must not coredump in this case? Is it possible to check if 
library not exist and just print some nice message?
It is trivial i guess.

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 05:26:00 +0300, Denys wrote
> While running tc monitor
> 
> defaulthost ~ #/sbin/tc2 monitor
> qdisc prio 1: dev if92 root bands 3 priomap  1 2 2 2 1 2 0 0 1 1 1 1 
> 1 1 1 1 qdisc tbf 2: dev if92 parent 1:1 rate 121600bit burst 512Kb 
> peakrate 1280Kbit minburst 16Kb lat 500.0ms filter dev if92 parent 
> 1: protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::800 order 2048 key ht 800 bkt 0 
> flowid 3:1  match c2929918/ffffffff at 12 filter dev if92 parent 1: 
> protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::801 order 2049 key ht 800 bkt 0 
> flowid 3:1  match c292991a/ffffffff at 12 filter dev if92 parent 1: 
> protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::802 order 2050 key ht 800 bkt 0 
> flowid 3:1  match 02020266/ffffffff at 12 filter dev if92 parent 1: 
> protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::803 order 2051 key ht 800 bkt 0 
> flowid 3:1  match 02020269/ffffffff at 12 filter dev if92 parent 1: 
> protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::804 order 2052 key ht 800 bkt 0 
> flowid 3:1  match 0202026a/ffffffff at 12 filter dev if92 parent 1: 
> protocol ip pref 10 u32 fh 801::800 order 2048 key ht 801 bkt 0 
> flowid 2:1  match 00000000/00000000 at 16 deleted filter dev ifb0 
> parent 1: protocol ip pref 117 fw deleted class htb 1:117 dev ifb0 
> root leaf 117: prio 0 rate 32000bit ceil 32000bit burst 1604b cburst 
> 1604b class htb 1:117 dev ifb0 root prio 0 rate 32000bit ceil 
> 32000bit burst 1604b cburst 1604b qdisc sfq 117: dev ifb0 parent 
> 1:117 limit 128p quantum 1514b perturb 5sec filter dev ifb0 parent 
> 1: protocol ip pref 117 fw handle 0x75 classid 1:117 qdisc ingress 
> ffff: dev if92 parent ffff:fff1 ---------------- filter dev if92 
> parent ffff: protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::800 order 2048 key ht 
> 800 bkt 0 flowid 1:1  match 02020266/ffffffff at 16 filter dev if92 
> parent ffff: protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::801 order 2049 key ht 
> 800 bkt 0 flowid 1:1  match 02020269/ffffffff at 16 filter dev if92 
> parent ffff: protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::802 order 2050 key ht 
> 800 bkt 0 flowid 1:1  match 0202026a/ffffffff at 16 filter dev if92 
> parent ffff: protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::803 order 2051 key ht 
> 800 bkt 0 flowid 1:1  match c2929918/ffffffff at 16 filter dev if92 
> parent ffff: protocol ip pref 5 u32 fh 800::804 order 2052 key ht 
> 800 bkt 0 flowid 1:1  match c292991a/ffffffff at 16 filter dev if92 
> parent ffff: protocol ip pref 10 u32 fh 801::800 order 2048 key ht 
> 801 bkt 0 flowid 1:1  match 00000000/00000000 at 0        action 
> order 1: tablename: mangle  hook: NF_IP_PRE_ROUTING Segmentation 
> fault (core dumped)
> 
> Program terminated with signal 11, Segmentation fault.
> #0  0x08069f38 in get_target_name (name=0xbfa397f2 "MARK") at m_ipt.c:219
> 219             char path[strlen(lib_dir) + sizeof ("/libipt_.so") + 
> strlen(name)];
> 
> Do you need "bt full" ?
> Compiled from git tree, but not latest (a little bit more fresh than 
> latest release).
> 
> -
> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netdev" in
> the body of a message to [email-masked]
> More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

--
Virtual ISP S.A.L.