Subject: Re: [IPv4] fib: Fix out of bound access of fib_props[]

From: Willy Tarreau <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 16:26:55 +0200

On Sat, Mar 24, 2007 at 08:33:39PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Thomas Graf <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2007 16:34:36 +0100
> 
> > Fixes a typo which caused fib_props[] to have the wrong size
> > and makes sure the value used to index the array which is
> > provided by userspace via netlink is checked to avoid out of
> > bound access.
> > 
> > Signed-off-by: Thomas Graf <[email-masked]>
> 
> Applied, thanks.

Thomas, David, it seems to me that 2.4 needs the same fix for the
typo, but I see no place where we may add the check for > RTN_MAX.
Maybe this last one is not needed. If someone could enlighten me,
or at least provide a means to test if the bug it present, it would
help me.

Thanks in advance,
Willy