Subject: Re: [Security] [PATCH] infinite recursion in netlink

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:51:51 -0700

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 11:31:21PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Chris Wright <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 23:26:01 -0700
> 
> > Working fine here.  Any chance you booted a stale kernel?
> > If not, what's your nl_fib_input+0xe4.  Any chance that's
> > actually in nl_fib_lookup?
> 
> I'm seriously hoping it's a stale kernel or similar,
> because I can't account for it any other way :-)

I did a 'make clean' and rebuilt 2.6.20.9 and I can't duplicate this
again.

Sorry for the false alarm, I have no idea what when wrong here.  Glad
the bug is really fixed.

Now to push 2.6.20.9 out...

again, sorry,

greg k-h