Subject: Please pull 'libertas' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 15:26:04 -0400

The following changes since commit 1f8a6b658a943b4f04a1fc7b3a420360202c86cd:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Merge git://git.kernel.org/.../bunk/trivial

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git libertas

Dan Williams (19):
      libertas: remove WPA_SUPPLICANT structure
      libertas: use <net/ieee80211.h> for MAX_WPA_IE_LEN
      libertas: fix size of SSID comparison in stop_adhoc check
      libertas: remove 8021xauthalgs private ioctl
      libertas: remove setauthalg private ioctl
      libertas: remove incorrect vi modelines
      libertas: remove custom encryption mode stuff
      libertas: remove setwpaie private ioctl
      libertas: remove WLAN_802_11_AUTHENTICATION_MODE
      libertas: remove WLAN_802_11_WEP_STATUS enum
      libertas: remove WLAN_802_11_NETWORK_INFRASTRUCTURE enum
      libertas: Get rid of version.h
      libertas: Purge non-mesh ioctls
      libertas: remove SUPPORT_BOOT_COMMAND
      libertas: Clean up debug defines
      libertas: make debugfs.c sparse-clean
      libertas: fix missing unlock in TX error path
      libertas: sparse fixes
      libertas: 64-bit cleanups

 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/Makefile  |    9 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/README    |  516 -----------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/assoc.c   |   41 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.c     |   23 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmdresp.c |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/debugfs.c |   31 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/defs.h    |   52 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/dev.h     |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/fw.c      |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.c  |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.h  |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/ioctl.c   | 1529 +------------------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.c    |  194 +----
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.h    |    7 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c    |    7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/rx.c      |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.c    |  203 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.h    |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/tx.c      |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/version.h |    7 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.c    |  448 +--------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.h    |   85 --
 22 files changed, 259 insertions(+), 2955 deletions(-)

Omnibus diff attached as "libertas-cleanups.patch.bz2" due to size concerns.

-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]