Subject: [PATCH 1/10] spidernet: node-aware skbuff allocation

From: [email-masked] (Linas Vepstas)
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:58:00 -0500

From: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>

Spidernet was the driver I original did all the node-aware netdevice
allocation for, but after a year it still hasn't hit mainline.

Signed-off-by: Christoph Hellwig <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Linas Vepstas <[email-masked]>

----

 drivers/net/spider_net.c |    3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6.22-rc1/drivers/net/spider_net.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6.22-rc1.orig/drivers/net/spider_net.c	2007-05-16 11:58:41.000000000 -0500
+++ linux-2.6.22-rc1/drivers/net/spider_net.c	2007-05-16 12:00:25.000000000 -0500
@@ -430,7 +430,8 @@ spider_net_prepare_rx_descr(struct spide
 	/* and we need to have it 128 byte aligned, therefore we allocate a
 	 * bit more */
 	/* allocate an skb */
-	descr->skb = dev_alloc_skb(bufsize + SPIDER_NET_RXBUF_ALIGN - 1);
+	descr->skb = netdev_alloc_skb(card->netdev,
+				      bufsize + SPIDER_NET_RXBUF_ALIGN - 1);
 	if (!descr->skb) {
 		if (netif_msg_rx_err(card) && net_ratelimit())
 			pr_err("Not enough memory to allocate rx buffer\n");