Subject: Please pull 'libertas-upstream' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 17:08:14 -0400

Patches identified by the libertas team as suitable for 2.6.23...

---

The following changes since commit 82fde74b94f11eee1e9c30e43fb162f80a5e63c0:
  Luis Carlos (1):
        libertas: convert libertas_mpp into anycast_mask

are found in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git libertas-upstream

Dan Williams (23):
      libertas: actually remove version.h
      libertas: kill wlan_scan_process_results
      libertas: kill ieeetypes_capinfo bitfield, use ieee80211.h types
      libertas: rename WLAN_802_11_KEY to enc_key and clean up usage
      libertas: clean up indentation in libertas_association_worker
      libertas: clean up 802.11 IE post-scan handling
      libertas: rename private ioctl constants and clean up ioctl handling
      libertas: remove if_bootcmd.c
      libertas: fix mixed-case abuse in cmd_ds_802_11_scan
      libertas: fix mixed-case abuse in cmd_ds_802_11_ad_hoc_result
      libertas: fix mixed-case abuse in cmd_ds_802_11_ad_hoc_start
      libertas: re-uppercase command defines and other constants
      libertas: fix debug build breakage due to field rename
      libertas: remove thread.h and make kthread usage clearer
      libertas: new mesh control knobs
      libertas: bump version to 322.p1
      libertas: wlan_ -> libertas_ rename in ioctl.c
      libertas: fix more mixed-case abuse
      libertas: move generic firmware reset command to common code
      libertas: wlan_ -> libertas_ function prefix renames for main.c
      libertas: simplify and clean up data rate handling
      libertas: fix MESH_[GET/SET]_BCASTR ioctl, clean up ioctl subcmd handling
      libertas: style fixes

Luis Carlos Cobo (1):
      libertas: specific mesh scan for mshX interface

 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/11d.c        |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/Makefile     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/README       |   65 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/assoc.c      |   85 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.c        |  338 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmdresp.c    |  172 +++++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/debugfs.c    |  130 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/decl.h       |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/defs.h       |   66 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/dev.h        |   34 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/ethtool.c    |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/fw.c         |   43 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/host.h       |  438 +++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/hostcmd.h    |   69 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_bootcmd.c |   40 ---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.c     |   58 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.h     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/ioctl.c      |  478 +++++++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.c       |  368 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.h       |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c       |  237 +++++++++------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/rx.c         |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.c       |  355 ++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.h       |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/thread.h     |   52 ---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/tx.c         |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/types.h      |   65 +----
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/version.h    |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.c       |  428 ++++++++------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.h       |   68 +++--
 30 files changed, 1684 insertions(+), 1967 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_bootcmd.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/thread.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/version.h

Omnibus patch attached as "libertas-upstream.diff.bz2" due to size concerns.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]