Subject: [PATCH 3/4] [IrDA] kingsun-sir.c charset fix

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 01:14:30 +0300

Cc: Alex Villacís Lasso <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Samuel Ortiz <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/net/irda/kingsun-sir.c |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

Index: net-2.6-quilt/drivers/net/irda/kingsun-sir.c
===================================================================
--- net-2.6-quilt.orig/drivers/net/irda/kingsun-sir.c	2007-05-17 13:26:13.000000000 +0300
+++ net-2.6-quilt/drivers/net/irda/kingsun-sir.c	2007-05-22 09:48:21.000000000 +0300
@@ -4,7 +4,7 @@
 * Version:       0.1.1
 * Description:   Irda KingSun/DonShine USB Dongle
 * Status:        Experimental
-* Author:        Alex Villac�s Lasso <[email-masked]>
+* Author:        Alex Villacís Lasso <[email-masked]>
 *
 *  	Based on stir4200 and mcs7780 drivers, with (strange?) differences
 *
@@ -652,6 +652,6 @@
 }
 module_exit(kingsun_cleanup);
 
-MODULE_AUTHOR("Alex Villac�s Lasso <[email-masked]>");
+MODULE_AUTHOR("Alex Villacís Lasso <[email-masked]>");
 MODULE_DESCRIPTION("IrDA-USB Dongle Driver for KingSun/DonShine");
 MODULE_LICENSE("GPL");

-- 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by DB2 Express
Download DB2 Express C - the FREE version of DB2 express and take
control of your XML. No limits. Just data. Click to get it now.
http://sourceforge.net/powerbar/db2/

_______________________________________________
irda-users mailing list
[email-masked]
http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/irda-users