Subject: Re: [PATCH][RFC] network splice receive v3

From: Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 12:44:12 +0400

Hi.

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 02:21:00PM +0200, Jens Axboe ([email-masked]) wrote:
> > It really looks like the last tree we tested, so if you think additional
> > one will not hurt, feel free to ping, so I will completely rebase
> > testing tree.
> 
> It would be great if you could retest! There are some minor changes in
> there, and some extra testing definitely will not hurt.

I've just tested it with 2.6.22
(e1c1e98d2a3f57b22a0d4136c8160e54404aa437 commit) and did not found any
problems - after qute big files were transferred there is no observed 
previously skb leak, no crashes (quite a few debug options are turned on 
in config) and files are correct on both peers, so it works good.

> -- 
> Jens Axboe

-- 
	Evgeniy Polyakov