Subject: [PATCH] sky2: fix PHY setup on FE-P

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 15:38:06 +0200

Marvell reported the following fix is necessary to get fe-plus
chips to work.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

--- a/drivers/net/sky2.c	2007-09-14 14:40:35.000000000 +0200
+++ b/drivers/net/sky2.c	2007-09-14 14:41:00.000000000 +0200
@@ -488,11 +488,12 @@ static void sky2_phy_init(struct sky2_hw
 
 	case CHIP_ID_YUKON_FE_P:
 		/* Enable Link Partner Next Page */
+		ctrl = gm_phy_read(hw, port, PHY_MARV_PHY_CTRL);
 		ctrl |= PHY_M_PC_ENA_LIP_NP;
 
 		/* disable Energy Detect and enable scrambler */
 		ctrl &= ~(PHY_M_PC_ENA_ENE_DT | PHY_M_PC_DIS_SCRAMB);
-		gm_phy_write(hw, port, PHY_MARV_CTRL, ctrl);
+		gm_phy_write(hw, port, PHY_MARV_PHY_CTRL, ctrl);
 
 		/* set LED2 -> ACT, LED1 -> LINK, LED0 -> SPEED */
 		ctrl = PHY_M_FELP_LED2_CTRL(LED_PAR_CTRL_ACT_BL) |