Subject: Re: [PATCH] tehuti: driver for Tehuti 10GbE network adapters

From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:14:56 -0700

erp, changes in the net-2.6.24 tree breaks this.

drivers/net/tehuti.c: In function 'bdx_isr_napi':
drivers/net/tehuti.c:268: error: too few arguments to function 'netif_rx_schedule_prep'
drivers/net/tehuti.c:269: error: too few arguments to function '__netif_rx_schedule'
drivers/net/tehuti.c: In function 'bdx_poll':
drivers/net/tehuti.c:302: error: too few arguments to function 'netif_rx_complete'
drivers/net/tehuti.c: In function 'bdx_hw_start':
drivers/net/tehuti.c:414: error: implicit declaration of function 'netif_poll_enable'
drivers/net/tehuti.c: In function 'bdx_hw_stop':
drivers/net/tehuti.c:428: error: implicit declaration of function 'netif_poll_disable'
drivers/net/tehuti.c: In function 'bdx_rx_receive':
drivers/net/tehuti.c:1219: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'quota'
drivers/net/tehuti.c:1219: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '_y'
drivers/net/tehuti.c:1219: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'quota'
drivers/net/tehuti.c:1311: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'quota'
drivers/net/tehuti.c: In function 'bdx_probe':
drivers/net/tehuti.c:1994: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'poll'
drivers/net/tehuti.c:1995: error: 'struct net_device' has no member named 'weight'
drivers/net/tehuti.c:2058: error: implicit declaration of function 'SET_MODULE_OWNER'

There's a lot of churn in networking at present and I don't have time/inclination
to fix this one up, sorry.