Subject: Please pull 'iwlwifi' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:50:40 -0400

Jeff & Dave,

Here it is -- it's big, it's...well...beautiful in its own way...well,
at least it seems to work... :-)

There are some outstanding issues.  The driver does more than it
probably should under the covers instead of in the stack, and the
issue of including headers with a "../../mac80211/..." path remains.
Still, I think it would be better to get this mainlined than to keep
it out of stream.

Thanks!

John

---

Patch available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/iwlwifi/0001-iwlwifi-add-iwlwifi-wireless-drivers.patch

---

The following changes since commit 0d4cbb5e7f60b2f1a4d8b7f6ea4cc264262c7a01:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
        Linux 2.6.23-rc6

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git iwlwifi

Zhu Yi (1):
      iwlwifi: add iwlwifi wireless drivers

 MAINTAINERS                         |    9 +
 drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig        |  129 +
 drivers/net/wireless/Makefile       |   12 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945-hw.h  |  118 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945-rs.c  |  979 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945-rs.h  |  191 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945.c     | 2290 +++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945.h     |   41 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965-hw.h  |  581 +++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965-rs.c  | 2118 ++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965-rs.h  |  266 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965.c     | 4719 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965.h     |  341 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-channel.h  |  161 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-commands.h | 1734 +++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-debug.h    |  149 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-eeprom.h   |  336 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-helpers.h  |  255 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-hw.h       |  537 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-io.h       |  470 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-priv.h     |  308 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-prph.h     |  229 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-spectrum.h |   91 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl3945-base.c | 8732 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwl4965-base.c | 9323 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi.h      |  713 +++
 26 files changed, 34832 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945-hw.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945-rs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945-rs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-3945.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965-hw.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965-rs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965-rs.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-4965.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-channel.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-commands.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-debug.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-eeprom.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-helpers.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-hw.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-io.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-priv.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-prph.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl-spectrum.h
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl3945-base.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwl4965-base.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi.h
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]