Subject: Re: Please pull 'ssb-drivers' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:19:00 -0400

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 02:33:56PM -0700, Greg KH wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 04:44:28PM -0400, John W. Linville wrote:

> > These patches build upon the SSB bus support added to net-2.6.24 to
> > support the b43 wireless driver.  Since Dave has that support in his
> > tree, I'm asking him to merge these patches as well.

> > The second patch adds a driver for a USB OHCI device which lives on
> > the SSB bus.  Again, this is found on a number of SoC devices used
> > especially in wireless routers and APs.

> > The patches are available here:
> > 
> > 	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/ssb-drivers/0001-b44-port-to-native-ssb-support.patch
> > 	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/ssb-drivers/0002-usb-ssb-hosted-OHCI-driver.patch
> 
> This one needs to go through the linux-usb-devel list (not the -users
> list) and get acked by David Brownell, the current OHCI maintainer.

Ooops, sorry -- clicked on the wrong line in MAINTAINERS...

David, please review the patch in the second link above and consider it
for inclusion in 2.6.24 (once the SSB stuff in net-2.6.24 is merged).

Thanks!

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]