Subject: Re: net-2.6.24 plans

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 10:17:23 -0400

On Wed, Sep 19, 2007 at 03:19:28PM -0700, David Miller wrote:

> So it looks like what's left is:
> 
> 1) ATH5K driver
> 2) ATMEL USB driver

These are both really new.  I think I'll transfer them to my
wireless-2.6 tree, but still hold them back at least until 2.6.25.

> 3) NL80211

I need to check w/ Johannes to see if the user-facing portions of
this have stabilized.

> 4) misc bits sprinkled around mac80211

These bits are mostly pieces with unsettled user inferface issues
or unsettled features that still need some development.  I'll be
holding-on to these a while longer.

Thanks,

John
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]