Subject: Re: ?^?H?G Re: [linux-usb-devel] Please pull 'ssb-drivers' branch of wireless-2.6 -- aln.

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:19:35 -0700

On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 10:58:37AM +0800, [email-masked] wrote:
> Hi Greh,

hm, I don't know of anyone by that name :)

You might not want to take over a totally different thread for your
question, it doesn't make much sense that way...

>       I donot know how to ask question to u, so use this reply.
>       We are focusing on 2.4.20 to make use of usbserial driver work for
> Notevel U740, but it would crash after long run, seem the Interrupt
> stopped, and can't send down, stoped at generic_write func call alwways
> return with busy.
>       And could you tell us some idea or how to debug the code, when we
> open the usb debug, it would crash quickly, since the printk have huge
> messages,  is there good idea to debug or how to go?

No one supports 2.4.20 anymore, sorry.  I suggest you move to the 2.6
kernel tree instead.

good luck,

greg k-h