Subject: Please pull 'upstream-davem' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 20:21:45 -0400

Jeff & Dave,

A last round of patches, hopefully in time for 2.6.24.

Thanks!

John

---

The following changes since commit 7b4cd20628fe5c4e145c383fcd8d954d38f7be61:
  Benjamin Thery (1):
        [IPv6]: use container_of() macro in fib6_clean_node()

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream-davem

Dan Williams (2):
      ipw2200: batch non-user-requested scan result notifications
      libertas: problems setting wpa keys

Daniel Drake (1):
      zd1211rw: Add ID for TalkTalk SNU5630NS/05

Geert Uytterhoeven (1):
      libertas link error due to gcc `smartness'

Holger Schurig (6):
      libertas: fix u8 constant
      libertas: fix a debug statement
      libertas: fix "warning: Using plain integer as NULL pointer" sparse warnings
      libertas: clean up scan debug messages
      libertas: remove one superfluous include
      libertas: let get nick return what set nick has set

Ivo van Doorn (16):
      rt2x00: Remove duplicate code in MAC & BSSID handling
      rt2x00: Remove radio check from rt2x00lib_toggle_rx
      rt2x00: Store "STARTED" state during suspend
      rt2x00: Move rt2x00dev flags into enumeration
      rt2x00: Don't use changed_flags inside configure_packet_filter
      rt2x00: Fix rfkill handling
      rt2x00: Move TSF sync values into rt2x00config
      rt2x00: get_duration expects values in 100kbs
      rt2x00: Cut lines down to 80 characters
      rt2x00: Add get_tx_data_len callback function
      rt2x00: Pass dev_state to rt2x00lib_toggle_rx
      rt2x00: Small optimizations
      rt2x00: Reorganize configuration handler
      rt2x00: Clean disabling of rt73usb_get_tsf
      rt2x00: Allways memset memory obtained from skb_push()
      rt2x00: Release 2.0.10

John W. Linville (1):
      ieee80211_if_set_type: make check for master dev more explicit

Marcin Juszkiewicz (1):
      Add Linksys card to HostAP driver

Martti Huttunen (1):
      p54usb: Add device ID for Linksys WUSB54AG

Mattias Nissler (1):
      mac80211: Defer setting of RX_FLAG_DECRYPTED.

Michael Wu (1):
      rtl8187: Add device ID for HP wireless print kit usb dongle

Stefan Lippers-Hollmann (1):
      hostap_cs: Add device ID for Telekom T-Sinus 111card

 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_cs.c    |    5 +
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.c             |   56 ++++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/ipw2200.h             |    3 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/assoc.c      |   35 ++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.c        |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmdresp.c    |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/debugfs.c    |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/host.h       |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.c     |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.c       |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.c       |  223 +++++++++++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.c       |   34 +----
 drivers/net/wireless/p54usb.c              |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c    |  186 +++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c    |  201 ++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2500usb.c    |  200 +++++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00.h       |   93 +++++++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00config.c |  113 +++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00dev.c    |   52 +++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00lib.h    |   14 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00mac.c    |   38 +++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00reg.h    |    9 +
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00rfkill.c |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00usb.c    |   29 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt61pci.c      |  166 +++++++--------------
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt73usb.c      |  195 ++++++++++---------------
 drivers/net/wireless/rtl8187_dev.c         |    2 +
 drivers/net/wireless/zd1211rw/zd_usb.c     |    1 +
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_iface.c             |    2 +-
 net/mac80211/rx.c                          |   20 ++-
 30 files changed, 913 insertions(+), 787 deletions(-)

Omnibus patch attached as 'upstream-davem.patch.bz2'.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]