Subject: [PATCH] Update function names in /proc/net/tcp documentation

From: Jean Delvare <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 22:54:26 +0200

Update function name references to match the current code.

Signed-off-by: Jean Delvare <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/networking/proc_net_tcp.txt |    4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

--- linux-2.6.23.orig/Documentation/networking/proc_net_tcp.txt	2007-02-04 19:44:54.000000000 +0100
+++ linux-2.6.23/Documentation/networking/proc_net_tcp.txt	2007-10-12 22:50:15.000000000 +0200
@@ -1,8 +1,8 @@
 This document describes the interfaces /proc/net/tcp and /proc/net/tcp6.
 
 These /proc interfaces provide information about currently active TCP 
-connections, and are implemented by tcp_get_info() in net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c and
-tcp6_get_info() in net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c, respectively.
+connections, and are implemented by tcp4_seq_show() in net/ipv4/tcp_ipv4.c
+and tcp6_seq_show() in net/ipv6/tcp_ipv6.c, respectively.
 
 It will first list all listening TCP sockets, and next list all established
 TCP connections. A typical entry of /proc/net/tcp would look like this (split 

-- 
Jean Delvare