Subject: [patch 8/8] ssb bus needs <linux/io.h>

From: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:31:31 +0200

ssb bus needs <linux/io.h>

linux/drivers/ssb/main.c: In function 'ssb_ssb_read16':
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c:518: error: implicit declaration of function 'readw'
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c: In function 'ssb_ssb_read32':
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c:526: error: implicit declaration of function 'readl'
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c: In function 'ssb_ssb_write16':
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c:534: error: implicit declaration of function 'writew'
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c: In function 'ssb_ssb_write32':
linux/drivers/ssb/main.c:542: error: implicit declaration of function 'writel'

Signed-off-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/ssb/main.c |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

--- a/drivers/ssb/main.c
+++ b/drivers/ssb/main.c
@@ -11,6 +11,7 @@
 #include "ssb_private.h"
 
 #include <linux/delay.h>
+#include <linux/io.h>
 #include <linux/ssb/ssb.h>
 #include <linux/ssb/ssb_regs.h>
 #include <linux/dma-mapping.h>

-- 
Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

						Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [email-masked]

In personal conversations with technical people, I call myself a hacker. But
when I'm talking to journalists I just say "programmer" or something like that.
							    -- Linus Torvalds