Subject: Bluetooth wireless mouse very sluggish when there is moderated network activity

From: Ismail Dönmez <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 17:13:03 +0300

Hi all,

I got a Bluetooth wireless mouse identifed as,

input: Microsoft Microsoft� Wireless Notebook Presenter Mouse 8000 
as /devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1d.1/usb3/3-1/3-1.3/3-1.3:1.0/input/input12
input: USB HID v1.11 Mouse [Microsoft Microsoft� Wireless Notebook Presenter 
Mouse 8000] on usb-0000:00:1d.1-1.3

Problem is when there is a moderate traffic on wireless interface (300-400k/s 
down 50-60k/up on 4Mbit) mouse is really sluggish. This is when I am running 
ktorrent. If I stop the torrent download/upload its fine again.

Any idea how to debug this, or why it might be happening. Btw I confirmed this 
behaviour on

kernel 2.8.18.8, 2.6.22, 2.6.23 and latest GIT tree.

P.S: If it matters I am using ipw3945 driver with 2.6.18 kernel and iwl3945 
with the newer ones.

Regards,
ismail

-- 
Faith is believing what you know isn't so -- Mark Twain