Subject: Re: [PATCH 00/14] Transparent Proxying Patches, Take 5

From: KOVACS Krisztian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 11:05:16 +0200

Hi David,

On Sunday 14 October 2007, David Miller wrote:
> From: KOVACS Krisztian <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:28:57 +0200
>
> > This is the fifth round of transparent proxying patches following
> > recent discussion on netfilter-devel [1,2].
> >
> > The aim of the patchset is to make non-locally bound sockets work
> > both for receiving and sending. The target is IPv4 TCP/UDP at the
> > moment.
>
> I appreciate the submission, but the 2.6.25 merge window is so far
> away that I'm personally not really going to look seriously into any
> non-trivial new work like this until we sort out all the regressions
> we've already added this week for the 2.6.24 merge window :-)

Sure, definitely makes sense. I'll resend these once things have settled 
down with 2.4.24.

-- 
 KOVACS Krisztian