Subject: Re: [PATCH] fix ACK processing after netlink_dump_start

From: Joseph Fannin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:36:18 -0400

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 06:40:23PM +0400, Denis V. Lunev wrote:
> Revert to original netlink behavior. Do not reply with ACK if the
> netlink dump has bees successfully started.
>
> libnl has been broken by the cd40b7d3983c708aabe3d3008ec64ffce56d33b0
> The following command reproduce the problem:
>    /nl-route-get 192.168.1.1
>
> Signed-off-by: Denis V. Lunev <[email-masked]>

Network Manager works correctly here with this patch applied against
Linus's current -git.

(Sorry for the lack of response before -- I think I forgot to ask to
be CC'd on replies, and found the discussion of this in archives
only this morning.)

--
Joseph Fannin
[email-masked]