Subject: [PATCH] napi: use non-interruptible sleep in napi_disable

From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:59:08 +1000

The current napi_disable() uses msleep_interruptible() but doesn't
(and can't) exit in case there's a signal, thus ending up doing a
hot spin without a cpu_relax. Use uninterruptible sleep instead.

Signed-off-by: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <[email-masked]>
---

 include/linux/netdevice.h |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-work/include/linux/netdevice.h
===================================================================
--- linux-work.orig/include/linux/netdevice.h	2007-10-17 12:39:16.000000000 +1000
+++ linux-work/include/linux/netdevice.h	2007-10-17 12:45:00.000000000 +1000
@@ -390,7 +390,7 @@ static inline void napi_complete(struct 
 static inline void napi_disable(struct napi_struct *n)
 {
 	while (test_and_set_bit(NAPI_STATE_SCHED, &n->state))
-		msleep_interruptible(1);
+		msleep(1);
 }
 
 /**