Subject: [PATCH] 2.6.24-rc1 remove architecture warning compiling fealnx on ia64

From: Rick Jones <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 14:04:06 -0700 (PDT)

The likelihood of one of these being used on an ia64 box is epsilon
but it would still be nice to get rid of the warning:

 #warning Processor architecture undefined! 

when compiling on same. So, pick some likely similar architectures
and follow those leads. Compile tested only.

Signed-off-by: Rick Jones <[email-masked]>

---
diff -r 35e54d4beaad drivers/net/fealnx.c
--- a/drivers/net/fealnx.c	Wed Oct 24 05:06:40 2007 +0000
+++ b/drivers/net/fealnx.c	Fri Oct 26 06:12:00 2007 -0700
@@ -866,7 +866,7 @@ static int netdev_open(struct net_device
 //   np->bcrvalue=0x04 | 0x0x38;  /* big-endian, 256 burst length */
 	np->bcrvalue = 0x04 | 0x10;	/* big-endian, tx 8 burst length */
 	np->crvalue = 0xe00;	/* rx 128 burst length */
-#elif defined(__alpha__) || defined(__x86_64__)
+#elif defined(__alpha__) || defined(__x86_64__) || defined(__ia64__)
 // 89/9/1 modify,
 //   np->bcrvalue=0x38;           /* little-endian, 256 burst length */
 	np->bcrvalue = 0x10;	/* little-endian, 8 burst length */