Subject: drivers/net/ax88796.c compile error on sh64

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2007 10:06:21 +0100

Commit 8687991a734a67f1638782c968f46fff0f94bb1f causes the following 
compile error on sh64:

<--  snip  -->

...
  CC [M]  drivers/net/ax88796.o
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/net/ax88796.c: In function 'ax_get_8390_hdr':
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/net/ax88796.c:187: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsw'
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/net/ax88796.c:189: error: implicit declaration of function 'readsb'
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/net/ax88796.c: In function 'ax_block_output':
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/net/ax88796.c:275: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesw'
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/net/ax88796.c:277: error: implicit declaration of function 'writesb'
make[3]: *** [drivers/net/ax88796.o] Error 1

<--  snip -->

cu
Adrian

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed