Subject: Re: [BUG] New Kernel Bugs

From: Adrian Bunk <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 21:13:19 +0100

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 07:32:19PM +0000, Russell King wrote:
>...
> There's another issue I want to raise concerning bugzilla.  We have the
> classic case of "not enough people reading bugzilla bugs" - which is one
> of the biggest problems with bugzilla.  Virtually no one in the ARM
> community looks for ARM bugs in bugzilla.
> 
> Let's not forget that it would be a waste of time for people to manually
> check bugzilla for ARM bugs.  There's soo few people reporting ARM bugs
> into bugzilla that a weekly manual check by every maintainer would just
> return the same old boring results for months and months at a time.
>...

What about having all ARM bugs in Bugzilla by default assigned to 
[email-masked]? [1]

> Russell King

cu
Adrian

[1] Either directly or through a pseudo address, but that's just a
    technical detail.

-- 

       "Is there not promise of rain?" Ling Tan asked suddenly out
        of the darkness. There had been need of rain for many days.
       "Only a promise," Lao Er said.
                                       Pearl S. Buck - Dragon Seed