Subject: Re: [alsa-devel] [BUG] New Kernel Bugs

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 04:01:31 -0800 (PST)

From: David Miller <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 03:56:57 -0800 (PST)

> The fact that it farts at me every time I post to this thread.

See?  I got another one and I have received at least 10 of the
following over the past 2 days.

That's rediculious.

And because a human adds the whitelist this is always going to
happen to someone when they start posting to the alsa list for
the first time.

/me gets ready for the 11th copy in response to this one...

--------------------
Subject: Your message to Alsa-devel awaits moderator approval
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 12:57:06 +0100
Sender: [email-masked]

Your mail to 'Alsa-devel' with the subject

    Re: [alsa-devel] [BUG] New Kernel Bugs

Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.

The reason it is being held:

    Too many recipients to the message

Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
this posting, please visit the following URL:

    http://mailman.alsa-project.org/mailman/confirm/alsa-devel/12dd3bd077bbf9cd142f214beae6d22ae43b53aa