Subject: Please pull 'upstream-jgarzik' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 09:47:48 -0500

Jeff,

A slew of patches for 2.6.25...

Thanks,

John

---

Individual patches are available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/upstream-jgarzik

---

The following changes since commit 02e063b58b7c7084bae3d599c54dcf26c8efa9b7:
  Komuro (1):
        axnet_cs: use spin_lock_irqsave instead of spin_lock + disable_irq

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream-jgarzik

Christoph Hellwig (1):
      iwlwifi: cleanup namespace

Frank Lichtenheld (1):
      b43: silence a bogus gcc warning

Holger Schurig (2):
      libertas: move to uniform lbs_/LBS_ namespace
      libertas: clean up association debug messages

Ivo van Doorn (1):
      rt2x00: Move duplicate code into rt2x00pci_txdone()

John W. Linville (1):
      iwlwifi: remove redundant initialization of final_mode

Larry Finger (6):
      ssb: Add new SPROM structure while keeping the old
      ssb: Convert to use of the new SPROM structure
      b44: Convert to use of the new SPROM structure
      b43: Convert to use of the new SPROM structure
      b43legacy: Convert to use of the new SPROM structure
      ssb: Remove the old, now unused, data structures

Mattias Nissler (1):
      rt2x00: Allow rt61 to catch up after a missing tx report

Mohamed Abbas (1):
      iwl4965: fix cannot find a suitable rate issue

Reinette Chatre (1):
      MAINTAINERS: Add Reinette Chatre to iwlwifi & ipw2100/ipw2200

Stefano Brivio (6):
      b43legacy: use the retry limits provided by mac80211
      b43legacy: use a consistent naming scheme for the ops
      b43legacy: rewrite and fix rfkill initialization
      b43: rewrite A PHY initialization
      b43/b43legacy: fix my copyright notices
      b43legacy: fix kconfig dependecies for rfkill and leds

Zhu Yi (3):
      iwlwifi: replace 0x8086 with PCI_VENDOR_ID_INTEL
      remove unused iwl4965_init_hw_rates function
      iwl4965: fix rxon flags set to wrong value for A mode in .erp_ie_changed

 MAINTAINERS                                      |   10 +-
 drivers/net/b44.c                                |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/Makefile                |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/b43.h                   |    4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/debugfs.c               |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/leds.c                  |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/lo.c                    |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c                  |   37 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.h                  |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy.c                   |  672 ++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy.h                   |   18 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/tables.c                |  103 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/tables.h                |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/wa.c                    |  665 ++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/wa.h                    |    7 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/xmit.c                  |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/Kconfig           |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/ilt.c             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/leds.c            |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/main.c            |  155 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/main.h            |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/phy.c             |   40 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/phy.h             |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/radio.c           |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/radio.h           |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/rfkill.c          |   16 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/rfkill.h          |    8 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/xmit.c            |    7 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/Kconfig             |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945-commands.h |  190 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945-debug.h    |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945-hw.h       |   50 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945-io.h       |  256 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945-rs.c       |  146 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945-rs.h       |   26 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945.c          |  532 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945.h          |  376 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-commands.h |  200 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-debug.h    |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-hw.h       |   72 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-io.h       |  256 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-rs.c       |  313 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-rs.h       |   32 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965.c          |  762 ++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965.h          |  452 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl3945-base.c      | 2208 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl4965-base.c      | 2327 +++++++++++-----------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/11d.c              |   72 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/11d.h              |   24 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/assoc.c            |  254 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/assoc.h            |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.c              |  274 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmdresp.c          |  174 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/debugfs.c          |  402 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/debugfs.h          |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/decl.h             |   84 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/defs.h             |   54 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/dev.h              |   42 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/ethtool.c          |   52 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/host.h             |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/hostcmd.h          |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_cs.c            |   42 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_sdio.c          |   46 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_sdio.h          |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.c           |   86 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.h           |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.c             |  130 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/join.h             |   38 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c             |  528 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/rx.c               |   66 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.c             |  184 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/scan.h             |   86 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/tx.c               |   38 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/types.h            |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.c             |  476 +++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.h             |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2400pci.c          |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2500pci.c          |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00pci.c          |   33 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt2x00pci.h          |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/rt2x00/rt61pci.c            |   32 +-
 drivers/ssb/b43_pci_bridge.c                     |    1 +
 drivers/ssb/main.c                               |   10 +-
 drivers/ssb/pci.c                                |  221 +--
 include/linux/ssb/ssb.h                          |   71 +-
 include/linux/ssb/ssb_regs.h                     |   59 +-
 86 files changed, 7082 insertions(+), 6676 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/b43/wa.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/b43/wa.h

Omnibus patch attached as upstream-jgarzik.patch.bz2 due to size
constraints.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]