Subject: Re: [IPSEC]: Fix reversed ICMP6 policy check

From: Jarek Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 12:19:26 +0100

On 13-12-2007 03:49, Herbert Xu wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2007 at 09:58:56AM +0800, Herbert Xu wrote:
>> [IPSEC]: Fix reversed ICMP6 policy check
> 
> While that won't crash anymore, it's still logically wrong.
> 
> Here's a more complete fix.

...even more than this!

Since more than a year each time I read your patches I wonder what
kind of special attachments you use they are so "unreadble" (blurred)
in Mozilla Thunderbird (but, I was never so desperate to study all
these mail RFCs). And now - BINGO! So, they are simply treated as
signatures! Nice trick! But, I see, you forgot about something this
time, and now it's all clear! (Actually, I probably need one more
year to find, how to turn off this sh...)

Thanks,
Jarek P.