Subject: Please pull 'upstream-jgarzik' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 10:54:47 -0500

Jeff,

More for 2.6.25...Mr. Woodhouse continues his savage assault on
libertas, the b43legacy version of the rfkill led patch is here
(b43legacy rfkill stuff is not in 2.6.24), and there are a couple of
iwlwifi patches as well.

Let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

Individual patches are available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/upstream-jgarzik

---

The following changes since commit b503d38b01bf313e4f1250c4ded89fc10a1d3da0:
  Ramkrishna Vepa (1):
        S2io: Fixes to enable multiple transmit fifos

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream-jgarzik

David Woodhouse (38):
      libertas: don't exit worker thread until kthread_stop() is called
      libertas: stop attempting to reset devices on unload
      libertas: clean up if_usb driver
      libertas: kill whitespace at end of lines
      libertas: kill unused wait_option field in struct cmd_ctrl_node
      libertas: rename and clean up DownloadcommandToStation
      libertas: don't use __lbs_cmd() with empty callback in if_usb.c
      libertas: remove some pointless checks for cmdnode buffer being present
      libertas: introduce and use lbs_complete_command() for command completion
      libertas: don't re-initialise cmdnode when taking it off the free queue
      libertas: kill cleanup_cmdnode()
      libertas: let __lbs_cmd() free its own cmdnode
      libertas: kill pdata_buf member of struct cmd_ctrl_node
      libertas: store command result in cmdnode instead of priv->cur_cmd_retcode
      libertas: add __lbs_cmd_async() for asynchronous command submission
      libertas: ensure response buffer size is always set for lbs_cmd_with_response
      libertas: handle command timeout in main thread instead of directly in timer
      libertas: kill 'addtail' argument to lbs_queue_cmd() and make it static
      libertas: fix return from lbs_update_channel()
      libertas: add SLEEP_PERIOD and FW_WAKE_METHOD command definitions
      libertas: fix buffer handling of PS_MODE commands and responses
      libertas: don't clear priv->dnld_sent after sending sleep confirm
      libertas: handle HOST_AWAKE event by sending WAKEUP_CONFIRM command
      libertas: allow for PS mode to be disabled when firmware doesn't support it
      libertas: Check for PS mode support on USB devices
      libertas: reduce explicit references to priv->cur_cmd->cmdbuf
      libertas: use priv->upld_buf for command responses
      libertas: discard DEFER responses to commands; let the timeout trigger
      libertas: make lbs_submit_command always 'succeed' and set command timer
      libertas: submit RSSI command on tx timeout, to check whether module is dead
      libertas: convert RADIO_CONTROL to a direct command
      libertas: convert INACTIVITY_TIMEOUT to a direct command
      libertas: convert SLEEP_PARAMS to a direct command
      libertas: convert SET_WEP to a direct command
      libertas: convert ENABLE_RSN to a direct command
      libertas: change inference about buffer size in lbs_cmd()
      libertas: convert SUBSCRIBE_EVENT to a direct command
      libertas: remove check for driver_lock in lbs_interrupt()

Larry Finger (1):
      b43legacy: Fix rfkill radio LED

Zhu Yi (2):
      iwlwifi: proper monitor support
      iwlwifi: skip mac80211 conf during a hardware scan and replay it afterwards

 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/leds.c       |    4 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/main.c       |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/rfkill.c     |  133 ++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945.c     |  120 +++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945.h     |   38 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965.c     |  120 ++++++-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965.h     |   26 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl3945-base.c |  139 +------
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl4965-base.c |  122 +------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/assoc.c       |   61 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.c         |  565 +++++++++++----------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmd.h         |   29 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/cmdresp.c     |  162 +++-----
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/debugfs.c     |  350 ++++++++---------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/decl.h        |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/dev.h         |   19 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/host.h        |    8 +
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/hostcmd.h     |   47 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_cs.c       |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_sdio.c     |   10 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.c      |  470 ++++++++++-------------
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/if_usb.h      |   95 ++---
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/main.c        |   92 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/tx.c          |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/libertas/wext.c        |    7 +
 25 files changed, 1200 insertions(+), 1460 deletions(-)

Omnibus patch attached is 'upstream-jgarzik.patch.bz2' due to size concerns.
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]