Subject: Please pull 'upstream-jgarzik-2' branch of wireless-2.6

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:48:35 -0500

Jeff,

This is additive on top of the pull request posted on Tuesday evening:

	http://marc.info/?l=linux-wireless&m=119985065704687&w=2

If you pull this one, you will get that one as well.

Please let me know if there are any problems!

Thanks,

John

---

Individual patches are available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-2.6/upstream-jgarzik-2/

---

The following changes since commit deb27641a93290475f6c66b99d2fceabbc28d6fb:
  Michael Buesch (1):
        zd1211rw: fix alignment for QOS and WDS frames

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-2.6.git upstream-jgarzik-2

John W. Linville (2):
      b43: finish removal of pio support
      iwlwifi: fix-up damage from rebase of namespace separation patches

Michael Buesch (3):
      b43: Add N-PHY register definitions
      b43: Fix PHY register routing
      b43: Remove the PHY spinlock

Pavel Roskin (1):
      hostap_cs: don't match revisions in presense of the MAC chip name

 drivers/net/wireless/b43/Makefile           |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/b43.h              |   17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/debugfs.c          |    6 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/lo.c               |   64 ++--
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/main.c             |    4 -
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/nphy.c             |   34 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/nphy.h             |  706 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy.c              |  235 +++++----
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/phy.h              |   57 +--
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/pio.c              |  652 -------------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/b43/pio.h              |  153 ------
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_cs.c     |   15 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl3945-base.c |    9 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl4965-base.c |    9 +-
 14 files changed, 949 insertions(+), 1013 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/b43/nphy.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/b43/nphy.h
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/b43/pio.c
 delete mode 100644 drivers/net/wireless/b43/pio.h

Omnibus patch attached as upstream-jgarzik-2.patch.bz2
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]