Subject: [BUG][AX25] Fwd: SMP with AX.25

From: Jarek Poplawski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2008 07:45:29 +0000

Hi,

Here is attached a message I got with AX25 oopses.

Jarek P.

Subject: SMP with AX.25
From: "Jann Traschewski" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:18:14 +0100

Witam Jarek,

my name is Jann Traschewski, DG8NGN and I run the AMPR-Gateway and heavy
used Packet Radio Node DB0FHN on a HP Netserver Dual CPU Server. I'm in
contact with Ralf, DL5RB in WW-Convers talking about the Kernel AX.25 stuff.
Maybe you are also interested on my problems using SMP on my big machine
(see Attachment) with Kernel 2.6.24. Do you want to have an account on the
machine?

73,
Jann

--
Jann Traschewski, Drosselstr.1, D-90513 Zirndorf, Germany
Tel.: +49-911-696971, Mobile: +49-170-1045937, EMail: [email-masked]
Ham: DG8NGN / DB0VOX, http://www.qsl.net/db0fhn, ICQ UIN: 4130182