Subject: [patch 4/5] lcs: avoid/reduce unused s390dbf debug areas.

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 13:09:04 +0100

From: Peter Tiedemann <[email-masked]>

Since lcs makes use of 1 debug area only, the number of debug areas
is reduced, while the number of pages per area is increased.

Signed-off-by: Peter Tiedemann <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/s390/net/lcs.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux-2.6-uschi/drivers/s390/net/lcs.c
===================================================================
--- linux-2.6-uschi.orig/drivers/s390/net/lcs.c
+++ linux-2.6-uschi/drivers/s390/net/lcs.c
@@ -94,7 +94,7 @@ static int
 lcs_register_debug_facility(void)
 {
 	lcs_dbf_setup = debug_register("lcs_setup", 2, 1, 8);
-	lcs_dbf_trace = debug_register("lcs_trace", 2, 2, 8);
+	lcs_dbf_trace = debug_register("lcs_trace", 4, 1, 8);
 	if (lcs_dbf_setup == NULL || lcs_dbf_trace == NULL) {
 		PRINT_ERR("Not enough memory for debug facility.\n");
 		lcs_unregister_debug_facility();

--