Subject: [RFC] sky2: don't request unused i/o region

From: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 19:02:37 -0800

The sky2 driver only uses the PCI memory region (0) not the 
available I/O region.  Some users want to use lots of boards, and the
I/O space gets exhausted.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <[email-masked]>

--- a/drivers/net/sky2.c	2008-02-13 18:58:21.000000000 -0800
+++ b/drivers/net/sky2.c	2008-02-13 18:58:55.000000000 -0800
@@ -4135,9 +4135,9 @@ static int __devinit sky2_probe(struct p
 		goto err_out;
 	}
 
-	err = pci_request_regions(pdev, DRV_NAME);
+	err = pci_request_region(pdev, 0, DRV_NAME);
 	if (err) {
-		dev_err(&pdev->dev, "cannot obtain PCI resources\n");
+		dev_err(&pdev->dev, "cannot obtain PCI resource\n");
 		goto err_out_disable;
 	}