Subject: [patch 3/8] qeth: set lan_online flag after a received STARTLAN

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:26:55 +0200

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>

Problem:     A STARTLAN command from the adapter may arrive while a
             qeth recovery is currently running with a failed qeth
             STARTLAN. Usually qeth schedules a recovery when
             receiving a STARTLAN command from the adapter. But
             another recovery scheduled while a recovery is already
             running never starts. Thus the qeth-administered
             lan_online flag remains zero in this scenario, even
             though the adapter-STARTLAN has happened.
Solution:    Set lan_online flag for a received STARTLAN from the
             adapter in case scheduled recovery does not start.

Signed-off-by: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

Index: git_davem-2.6.26/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
===================================================================
--- git_davem-2.6.26.orig/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c	2008-03-31 11:17:33.000000000 +0200
+++ git_davem-2.6.26/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c	2008-03-31 11:18:50.000000000 +0200
@@ -417,6 +417,7 @@
 					   QETH_CARD_IFNAME(card),
 					   card->info.chpid);
 				netif_carrier_on(card->dev);
+				card->lan_online = 1;
 				qeth_schedule_recovery(card);
 				return NULL;
 			case IPA_CMD_MODCCID:

--