Subject: [PATCH] genetlink: export genl_unregister_mc_group()

From: Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 12:54:01 -0700

Add an EXPORT_SYMBOL() to genl_unregister_mc_group(), to allow
unregistering groups on the run. 

Cleanup is currently done when unregistering a family, but there is
no way to unregister a single multicast group due to that function not
being exported. Seems to be a mistake as it is documented as for
external consumption.

Signed-off-by: Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <[email-masked]>

---
diff -r ec7efeb20531 net/netlink/genetlink.c
--- a/net/netlink/genetlink.c	Tue Feb 12 09:49:05 2008 -0800
+++ b/net/netlink/genetlink.c	Thu Apr 17 12:50:29 2008 -0700
@@ -225,6 +225,7 @@ void genl_unregister_mc_group(struct gen
 	__genl_unregister_mc_group(family, grp);
 	genl_unlock();
 }
+EXPORT_SYMBOL(genl_unregister_mc_group);
 
 static void genl_unregister_mc_groups(struct genl_family *family)
 {