Subject: Please pull for-2.6.26 branch of linux-2.6-mv643xx_eth.git

From: Dale Farnsworth <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:34:52 -0700

Hi Jeff,

The following changes since commit e31a94ed371c70855eb30b77c490d6d85dd4da26:
  Linus Torvalds (1):
    Merge branch 'upstream' of git://ftp.linux-mips.org/pub/scm/upstream-linus

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.farnsworth.org/dale/linux-2.6-mv643xx_eth.git for-2.6.26

Please pull.

Lennert Buytenhek (5):
      mv643xx_eth: get rid of static variables, allow multiple instances
      mv643xx_eth: mbus decode window support
      mv643xx_eth: configurable t_clk
      mv643xx_eth: shorten shared platform driver name
      mv643xx_eth: inter-mv643xx SMI port sharing

 arch/arm/mach-orion5x/common.c            |    2 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/pegasos_eth.c |    4 +
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/mv64x60_dev.c         |    2 +
 arch/ppc/syslib/mv64x60.c                 |    3 +
 drivers/net/mv643xx_eth.c                 |  160 ++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 include/linux/mv643xx_eth.h               |   16 +++-
 6 files changed, 148 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)

Thanks,
-Dale