Subject: Re: [PATCH 18/18] flag parameters: check magic constants

From: Andrew Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 21:43:02 -0700

On Mon, 12 May 2008 22:42:50 -0700 Ulrich Drepper <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Andrew Morton wrote:
> > Different bug, I think.
> > 
> > net/socket.c: In function 'sys_paccept':
> > net/socket.c:1543: error: implicit declaration of function 'set_restore_sigmask'
> 
> Right, that's the signal mask stuff.  Should be fixed by the other patch
> I sent.

mips allmodconfig is unhappy still.

net/socket.c: In function `sys_socket':
net/socket.c:1225: error: `SOCK_CLOEXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c:1225: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
net/socket.c:1225: error: for each function it appears in.)
net/socket.c:1226: error: `SOCK_NONBLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c:1227: error: `SOCK_TYPE_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c: In function `sys_socketpair':
net/socket.c:1268: error: `SOCK_TYPE_MASK' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c:1269: error: `SOCK_CLOEXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c:1269: error: `SOCK_NONBLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c: In function `do_accept':
net/socket.c:1438: error: `SOCK_CLOEXEC' undeclared (first use in this function)
net/socket.c:1438: error: `SOCK_NONBLOCK' undeclared (first use in this function)