Subject: Re: [PATCH] HSO: add option hso driver

From: Greg KH <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2008 18:58:15 -0700

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 07:26:48PM -0400, Jeff Garzik wrote:
> Alan Cox wrote:
>>> Jeff, please queue this up for 2.6.27 if there are no problems that you
>>> can see.  It has been in the linux-next tree for a while, and many users
>>> are reporting that it is working for them.
>>>
>>> Or if you feel it's ok for 2.6.26, I will not object to that either :)
>> Can we get it into 2.6.26 - its a driver for new hardware and the driver
>> is going to get a clean up for 2.6.27 anyway.
>> Comments below are minor and I don't think blockers
>> So for the serial side
>> Acked-by: Alan Cox <[email-masked]>

Thanks, I'll provide a clean-up patch based on this review in a few
hours.

Unless Jeff would just like a whole new patch?

> AFAIK new drivers are OK post-rc1, since no possibility of regression and 
> it enables new users.

Thanks, I appreciate it.

greg k-h