Subject: Re: [bug] stuck localhost TCP connections, v2.6.26-rc3+

From: Ingo Molnar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 May 2008 15:43:15 +0200

* Evgeniy Polyakov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi.
> 
> On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 01:22:57PM +0200, Ingo Molnar ([email-masked]) wrote:
> > titan:~/tip> netstat -nt
> > Active Internet connections (w/o servers)
> > Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             
> > State
> > tcp        0      0 10.0.1.14:22                10.0.1.16:58062  ESTABLISHED
> > tcp        0      0 10.0.1.14:22                10.0.1.16:60109  ESTABLISHED
> > tcp        0  86368 10.0.1.14:43914             10.0.1.16:3632   ESTABLISHED
> 
> Are namespaces enabled? It is pretty non-trivial to make established 
> socket without process from userspace :)

they are enabled in this particular kernel config, but there were a 
couple of other failures where they were not enabled.

	Ingo