Subject: [PATCH 00/05] smc911x: Request bus width using platform data

From: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 20:37:06 +0900

These patches make it possible to request bus width using platform data.

Instead of keep on updating smc911x.h with board specific configuration,
use platform data to pass along bus width and irq flags to the driver.
While at it, remove some dead code.

[PATCH 01/05] smc911x: Remove unused 8-bit I/O operations
[PATCH 02/05] smc911x: Fix 16-bit I/O operations
[PATCH 03/05] smc911x: Pass along private data and use iomem
[PATCH 04/05] smc911x: Introduce platform data flags
[PATCH 05/05] smc911x: SuperH architecture support

The smc91x driver has gone through a similar change a few months ago.
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email-masked]/msg62427.html

Signed-off-by: Magnus Damm <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/net/Kconfig     |    2 
 drivers/net/smc911x.c   |  423 +++++++++++++++++----------------------
 drivers/net/smc911x.h   |  505 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 include/linux/smc911x.h |   12 +
 4 files changed, 483 insertions(+), 459 deletions(-)