Subject: [patch 1/3] iucv: fix section mismatch warning.

From: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:08:38 +0200

From: Heiko Carstens <[email-masked]>

WARNING: net/iucv/built-in.o(.exit.text+0x9c): Section mismatch in
reference from the function iucv_exit() to the variable
.cpuinit.data:iucv_cpu_notifier

This warning is caused by a reference from unregister_hotcpu_notifier()
from an exit function to a cpuinitdata annotated data structurre.
This is a false positive warning since for the non CPU_HOTPLUG case
unregister_hotcpu_notifier() is a nop.
Use __refdata instead of __cpuinitdata to get rid of the warning.

Signed-off-by: Heiko Carstens <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ursula Braun <[email-masked]>
---

 net/iucv/iucv.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: net-2.6-uschi/net/iucv/iucv.c
===================================================================
--- net-2.6-uschi.orig/net/iucv/iucv.c
+++ net-2.6-uschi/net/iucv/iucv.c
@@ -598,7 +598,7 @@ static int __cpuinit iucv_cpu_notify(str
 	return NOTIFY_OK;
 }
 
-static struct notifier_block __cpuinitdata iucv_cpu_notifier = {
+static struct notifier_block __refdata iucv_cpu_notifier = {
 	.notifier_call = iucv_cpu_notify,
 };

--