Subject: pull request: wireless-next-2.6 2008-07-02

From: "John W. Linville" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 16:26:53 -0400

On Wed, Jul 02, 2008 at 03:37:10PM -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 05:56:51PM -0400, John W. Linville wrote:
> 
> >       iwlwifi: fix incorrect 5GHz rates reported in monitor mode
> 
> >       iwlwifi: drop skb silently for Tx request in monitor mode
> 
> It looks like these two are appropriate for 2.6.26.  Since you
> haven't pulled this yet, I'll push them that way, drop them from
> wireless-next-2.6, and send a new pull request.

NOTE: This is the same as the request posted on 2008-06-30 except for
dropping two iwlwifi patches that were sent for 2.6.26 instead.

Dave,

Here is another slew of updates for 2.6.27.  The bulk of this batch is
for iwlwifi, with some mac80211 and other bits thrown-in.

Let me know if there are problems!

Thanks,

John

---

Individual patches are available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-next-2.6/
---

The following changes since commit 28f49d8fec19833672a6a813bfde0068fee50bc9:
  David S. Miller (1):
        Merge branch 'master' of master.kernel.org:/.../linville/wireless-next-2.6

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/linville/wireless-next-2.6.git master

Abhijeet Kolekar (2):
      iwlwifi : Patch adds rfkill subsystem for 3945
      iwlwifi: Remove unnecessary code

Adel Gadllah (3):
      iwlwifi: fix rfkill deps and remove input device usage
      b43/b43legacy: use RFKILL_STATE_UNBLOCKED instead of RFKILL_STATE_ON
      b43/b43legacy: add RFKILL_STATE_HARD_BLOCKED support

Adrian Bunk (1):
      build algorithms into the mac80211 module

Assaf Krauss (2):
      mac80211: add beacon timestamp to beacon template in IBSS
      iwlwifi: adjust TSF in IBSS

Emmanuel Grumbach (12):
      mac80211: add last beacon time in scan list
      iwlwifi: better station table maintenance
      iwlwifi: add REPLY_TX_POWER_DBM_CMD to get_cmd_string
      iwlwifi: send ADD_STA before RXON with assoc bit
      iwlwifi: move RX stats to core, and move temperature to handler
      iwlwifi: don't send REPLY_REMOVE_ALL_STA upon exit
      iwlwifi: move RX handlers to iwl-rx.c
      iwlwifi: remove useless network and duplicate checking
      iwlwifi: setup compressed BA handler
      iwlwifi: don't bring up interface if RF-kill avoids radio
      iwlwifi: blocking mac_start until uCode is complete
      iwlwifi: clean up HW RF-kill state machine and restarts

Ester Kummer (1):
      mac80211: removing duplicated parsing of information elements

Gregory Greenman (1):
      iwlwifi: configure uCode to use open loop tx power algorithm

Johannes Berg (3):
      mac80211: get rid of function pointers in TX path
      mac80211: get rid of function pointers in RX path
      mac80211: rework debug settings and make debugging safer

John W. Linville (1):
      iwl-rfkill.c: correct 'recieved' typo

[email-masked] (1):
      p54: Add quality output to iwlist and iwconfig

Mohamed Abbas (1):
      iwlwifi: keep the STATUS_EXIT_PENDING flag till the end of down flow

Pavel Roskin (3):
      hostap: don't skip any headers in hostap_80211_header_parse()
      hostap: add radiotap support in monitor mode
      hostap: use radiotap headers by default

Rick Farrington (1):
      iwlwifi: fix incorrect monitor mode operation

Ron Rindjunsky (6):
      iwlwifi: use iwl_is_associated when possible
      iwlwifi: move rx aggregation functions to iwl-rx.c
      iwlwifi: remove obsolete lq_ready use
      iwlwifi: unite common settings of HW params
      iwlwifi: control 11n capabilities through module param
      iwlwifi: eliminate iwl4965_mac_get_tsf

Stefanik Gábor (1):
      iwlwifi: enable packet injection for iwl3945

Tomas Winkler (5):
      mac80211: add spectrum capabilities
      mac80211: fix warning: unused variable invoke_tx_handlers
      iwlwifi: Add eeprom version to the version file in sysfs
      iwlwifi: fix IBSS association flow
      iwlwifi: fix 4965 uCode load

Yi Zhu (1):
      mac80211: add MAC80211_VERBOSE_SPECT_MGMT_DEBUG Kconfig option

Zhu Yi (2):
      iwlwifi: fix iwl4965 temperature callback calibration issue
      iwl3945: remove RFKILL_STATE_HARD_BLOCKED warnings

 drivers/net/wireless/b43/rfkill.c             |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/b43legacy/rfkill.c       |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_80211_rx.c |   21 +
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_hw.c       |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_ioctl.c    |    5 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_main.c     |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/hostap/hostap_wlan.h     |   14 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/Kconfig          |    1 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-3945.h       |   25 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-rs.c    |   22 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965-rs.h    |    8 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-4965.c       |  995 +------------------------
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-5000.c       |   27 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-calib.c      |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-calib.h      |    4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-commands.h   |   12 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.c       |   63 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-core.h       |   17 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-dev.h        |   20 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-hcmd.c       |    1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rfkill.c     |   41 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rfkill.h     |    2 -
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-rx.c         |  856 +++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.c        |  149 +++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-sta.h        |    2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl-tx.c         |  143 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl3945-base.c   |  245 +++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/iwlwifi/iwl4965-base.c   |  439 ++++--------
 drivers/net/wireless/p54/p54common.c          |    1 +
 include/net/mac80211.h                        |    5 +
 net/mac80211/Kconfig                          |  162 +++--
 net/mac80211/Makefile                         |   18 +-
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                    |    6 +
 net/mac80211/iface.c                          |    6 +-
 net/mac80211/main.c                           |   35 +-
 net/mac80211/mesh_pathtbl.c                   |    1 -
 net/mac80211/mlme.c                           |  426 +++++------
 net/mac80211/rate.h                           |    4 +-
 net/mac80211/rc80211_pid_algo.c               |   10 -
 net/mac80211/rx.c                             |  203 ++----
 net/mac80211/sta_info.c                       |    2 +
 net/mac80211/tx.c                             |   77 +-
 net/mac80211/wep.c                            |   13 +-
 net/mac80211/wme.c                            |    1 -
 net/mac80211/wpa.c                            |   28 +-
 45 files changed, 2042 insertions(+), 2133 deletions(-)

Omnibus patch available here:

	http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/linville/wireless-next-2.6-2008-07-02.patch.bz2
-- 
John W. Linville
[email-masked]
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html