Subject: Re: Linux Wireless Mini-Summit -- Ottawa -- July 22, 2008

From: Inaky Perez-Gonzalez <inaky-VuQAYsv1563Yd54FQh9/[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 08:52:14 -0700

On Wednesday 09 July 2008, John W. Linville wrote:
> The third Linux Wireless mini-summit will occur on Tuesday July 22,
> 2008 in Ottawa, just before the Ottawa Linux Symposium.  OLS is
> generously supporting Linux mini-summits by providing the room and
> projector (http://www.linuxsymposium.org/2008/minisummits.php).
> Several vendors are supporting the event by sponsoring their own
> employees to attend, and Canonical and Intel have both helped with
> travel funds for key community participants as well.
> 
> Although it is already a bit late, I would like to re-open discussions
> on our agenda for the meeting.  Based on current upstream topics and
> those persons whom I expect to be attending, I have cobbled together
> an agenda proposal below.  Please review it and feel free to suggest
> amendments or alterations, or to elaborate or ask questions about my
> proposed schedule of topics.

Please add a note about WiMAX. We'd like to give a quick intro to the
technology and the infrastructure work we are doing for it.

-- 
Inaky
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html