Subject: Re: TCP connection stalls under 2.6.24.7

From: Thomas Jarosch <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:07:56 +0200

Terve Ilpo,

On Tuesday, 15. July 2008 22:17:47 Ilpo Järvinen wrote:
> > I can easily reproduce the problem, so how do we go from here?
>
> FRTO in 2.6.24.y is broken, I recently fixed couple of things in FRTO,
> late 2.6.25.y or 2.6.26 should be used to have all the fixes. If you can
> reproce with either one, please tcpdump it (I just returned, was couple of
> weeks away, so I'm slowly catching up what has happened in between here).
> ...I guess somebody had dumped at least 2.6.24.y but that's not
> interesting due to known (and fixed) bugs with FRTO.

I tried 2.6.25.10 without luck. I have a git "master" tree from yesterday 
which is also stalling for some seconds around ~220kb and then recovering. 
The connection completly stalls at around ~1.3mb. I'll send you a tcpdump
in private soon as it's going to be rather big for the mailinglist.

Thomas
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe netfilter-devel" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html