Subject: [patch 1/1] qeth: fix build error caused by VLAN changes

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:39:25 +0200

Adrian Bunk reports this build error:

CC      drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.o
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c:
In function 'qeth_l3_hard_start_xmit':
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c:
2654: error: implicit declaration of function 'VLAN_TX_SKB_CB'
/home/bunk/linux/kernel-2.6/git/linux-2.6/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c:
2654: error: invalid type argument of '->' (have 'int')
make[3]: *** [drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.o] Error 1

The intention of the driver appears to be to invalidate the VLAN tag.
Change it to set skb->vlan_tci to zero, which has the same effect.

Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: git_linus/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c
===================================================================
--- git_linus.orig/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c	2008-07-22 09:25:13.000000000 +0200
+++ git_linus/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c	2008-07-22 09:27:04.000000000 +0200
@@ -2651,7 +2651,7 @@
 			tag = (u16 *)(new_skb->data + 12);
 			*tag = __constant_htons(ETH_P_8021Q);
 			*(tag + 1) = htons(vlan_tx_tag_get(new_skb));
-			VLAN_TX_SKB_CB(new_skb)->magic = 0;
+			new_skb->vlan_tci = 0;
 		}
 	}

--