Subject: Re: [PATCH] tcp FRTO: in-order-only "TCP proxy" fragility workaround

From: Dâniel Fraga <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 01:34:07 -0300

On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 21:34:10 +0300 (EEST)
"Ilpo Järvinen" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ok, thanks for your efforts... These are often hard to reproduce because
> some not that likely pattern needs to happen and such things is often not
> easily controllable (if it is at all possible to influence the 
> likelyhoods).

	Hi Ilpo, I don't know if the dumps are correct, but I did when
the connection was stalled. The problem is, when I dumped "eth0", the
connection suddenly come back alive again... so, I don't know if it's
useless or not:

	For tun1 interface (which I use for my vpn):

http://www.abusar.org/dump-tun1.log

	local loopback interface:

http://www.abusar.org/dump-lo.log

	eth0, if it matters:

http://www.abusar.org/dump-eth0.log

	Thanks.

--