Subject: [patch 3/3] qeth: preallocated header account offset

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 08:03:00 +0200

From: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>

When a preallocated header qdio buffer is filled we have to account
the offset for the data length.

Signed-off-by: Frank Blaschka <[email-masked]>
---

 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: git_linus/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
===================================================================
--- git_linus.orig/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c	2008-08-15 07:51:59.000000000 +0200
+++ git_linus/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c	2008-08-15 07:52:18.000000000 +0200
@@ -3024,7 +3024,7 @@
 	struct qdio_buffer *buffer, int is_tso, int *next_element_to_fill,
 	int offset)
 {
-	int length = skb->len;
+	int length = skb->len - offset;
 	int length_here;
 	int element;
 	char *data;

--