Subject: Re: pull request: wireless-2.6 2008-08-26

From: Arjan van de Ven <arjan-VuQAYsv1563Yd54FQh9/[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 06:57:11 -0700

On Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:05:23 +0300
"Tomas Winkler" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> 
> There is a central problem here, since I cannot really adjust driver
> development progress from obvious reason with Linux merging window.
> Upstream kernel is unfortunately not the only customer I report to. 

yes it is. You really don't have any other customers of this driver...
kernel.org kernel is *it*.

(if you're talking about backporting this to distros.. that's the
distros problem ;-)

-- 
If you want to reach me at my work email, use arjan-VuQAYsv1563Yd54FQh9/[email-masked]
For development, discussion and tips for power savings, 
visit http://www.lesswatts.org
--
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-wireless" in
the body of a message to [email-masked]
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html