Subject: [PATCH 10/52] sfc: Reverse the XOFF/XON pause frame control fifo thresholds

From: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2008 12:46:21 +0100

These were clearly bogus.

From: Steve Hodgson <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ben Hutchings <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c |    4 ++--
 1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c b/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c
index f575322..8ee63da 100644
--- a/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c
+++ b/drivers/net/sfc/falcon.c
@@ -2585,8 +2585,8 @@ int falcon_init_nic(struct efx_nic *efx)
 		  rx_xoff_thresh_bytes : efx->type->rx_xoff_thresh);
 	EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD_VER(efx, temp, RX_XOFF_MAC_TH, thresh / 256);
 	/* RX control FIFO thresholds [32 entries] */
-	EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD_VER(efx, temp, RX_XON_TX_TH, 25);
-	EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD_VER(efx, temp, RX_XOFF_TX_TH, 20);
+	EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD_VER(efx, temp, RX_XON_TX_TH, 20);
+	EFX_SET_OWORD_FIELD_VER(efx, temp, RX_XOFF_TX_TH, 25);
 	falcon_write(efx, &temp, RX_CFG_REG_KER);
 
 	/* Set destination of both TX and RX Flush events */
-- 
Ben Hutchings, Senior Software Engineer, Solarflare Communications
Not speaking for my employer; that's the marketing department's job.
They asked us to note that Solarflare product names are trademarked.